Fade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fade Guild is Recruiting New Members!

FioFox
    FioFox
    Admin

Fade Guild is Recruiting New Members! Empty Fade Guild is Recruiting New Members!

Post by FioFox Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:12 pm

As the title says, Fade is back! And recruiting talkative, active and social ppl. If you are a fighter lvl 90 + (or 90+ if you got indicated by someone inside the guild) OR a lvl 85+ FS RM, you'll be able to join.

Main Language: English

Lvl Requirement: 90 + fighters 85 + FS

Personal Requirement: Nice, kind, generous, funny, talkative, social and active. And hot as well Embarassed

Nothing more to say *-* I'm not inspired today

Let's have fun in a new guild guys!

Last edited by FioFox on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Dakine

Fade Guild is Recruiting New Members! Empty Re: Fade Guild is Recruiting New Members!

Post by Dakine Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:27 pm

I do not meet any of these expectations:

Personal Requirement: Nice, kind, generous, funny, talkative, social and active.

However i do have enough Hotness to compensate

And hot as well Embarassed
    Ox1d

Fade Guild is Recruiting New Members! Empty Join :>

Post by Ox1d Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:27 pm

Hey im Ox1d :>

I want to join Fade cause : I'm searching a nice and friendly guild ^^.

Some people think i'm Critish scratch
    But i am not him... Neutral

But i'm Jerry clown
    I am 14 Years Old
    I come from Netherland king

My other acc is OMFrost Wink Not Critish ._.

Hmm... nothing more to say, I hope i could join :> Surprised
    I love you
    xYui

Fade Guild is Recruiting New Members! Empty Re: Fade Guild is Recruiting New Members!

Post by xYui Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:04 pm

Never thought i would come here but here i am. Let's prove it that no one wants to get out of this guild.
    I did got a invite for this guild couple of months ago by FioFox but i had rejected her cause i was went to start a guild with friends. But just as i thought.... it's dead. So i'm not looking for a particular guild which is only good at fighting but just a guild where i can have fun. As well as talkactive.

Main Language: English, can also speak Dutch... or Chinese... and a bit of german.

Lvl Requirement: 90 + fighters 85 + FS. My RM is FS and aoe. It's 110 so i think it's good enough... right???

Personal Requirement: Nice, kind, generous, funny, talkative, social and active.
    Let's not talk about hotness hehehe. I think i look better than the avarage person on flyff in game though but in real... hehehe.

Nothing more to say. I think i said enough of me above me

Let's have fun in a new guild guys! I'm not in it
    Sad
    FioFox
    FioFox
    Admin

Post by FioFox Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:33 am

Hiya xYui. First of all welcome to Fade's forums. I'm very happy to see you recognise us as a social guild. I have asked the guildies and they said they're fine with you. Please contact anyone from Fade, and ask for a invite.
    You're welcome! ^-^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content